Electrical Engineer/Panel Builder
We are a rapidly growing team employing almost 30 people within a total Group headcount of over 250 people across 3 businesses.
Our company specialises in manufacturing, maintaining and renewing specialised machines used for the manufacture of automotive components. We fully support and maintain our core business as well as our much newer Aerosol and Liquids filling business.
Our machines are used by leading brand manufacturers building parts for the OE market and the automotive aftermarket across the globe. Our manufacturing and service centre is based in a purpose built facility the Midlands from which we manufacture, service and rebuild and support hundreds of individual machines.
We can service, support and re-manufacture most machines from any original manufacturer, including one-off custom designs. We also develop tooling and work-holding solutions such as bespoke automated or semi-automated mandrels, jig and fixtures systems.
- Develop electrical products in line with design requirements and ensure they comply with the relevant/latest regulations.
- Electrical Control Panel Wiring to Schematic diagrams.
- Working on bespoke builds.
- Evaluate the efficiency of electrical systems, machinery, components and products.
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
- Assure product quality by conducting thorough and reliable tests.
- Service and maintain electrical systems.
- Liaise with other members working on the same projects.
- Attend educational/technical training and workshops to maintain professional knowledge.
- Experienced in electrical wiring of control panels & machine control systems.
- Electrical qualifications / apprenticeship.
- Time served in a similar role.
- Enthusiastic and committed to broadening technical skills and experience.
- Strong multi-functional team player with flexibility to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work individually and pull together as part of a team.
- Excellent communicator.
- Willingness to do overtime when required in order to complete workbook.
Beneficial but not required
- Any mechanical experience would be an advantage.
To apply for the position please click Apply Now below to email your CV along with a brief covering letter. If you don’t have a CV please say a bit more about your past work experience and how you fit our job brief. Please include your mobile phone number. We will get back to you within 48 hours.