We are a rapidly growing team employing almost 30 people within a total Group headcount of over 250 people across 3 businesses.
Our company specialises in manufacturing, maintaining and renewing specialised machines used for the manufacture of automotive components. We fully support and maintain our core business as well as our much newer Aerosol and Liquids filling business.
Our machines are used by leading brand manufacturers building parts for the OE market and the automotive aftermarket across the globe. Our manufacturing and service centre is based in a purpose built facility the Midlands from which we manufacture, service and rebuild and support hundreds of individual machines.
We can service, support and re-manufacture most machines from any original manufacturer, including one-off custom designs. We also develop tooling and work-holding solutions such as bespoke automated or semi-automated mandrels, jig and fixtures systems.
- Hands on mechanical projects including machinery and component assembly work.
- Read, understand and interpret engineering arrangement drawings, part lists and procedures.
- Constructing structural/mechanical components from raw materials.
- Using welding equipment to manufacture structural/mechanical components.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct and of good quality.
- Conducting diagnostic testing on malfunctioning systems to determine the root cause of the malfunction.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural/mechanical components as needed.
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery and equipment.
- Adhering to all work-site Health and Safety rules and risk assessments.
- Time served in a similar role.
- Hold a UK driving license.
- General level education GCSE/O Level or equivalent, ONC/HNC or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic and committed to broadening technical skills and experience.
- Strong multi-functional team player with flexibility to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work individually and pull together as part of a team.
- Excellent communicator.
- Be fully flexible to work within engineering workshop and go to client sites and install pre-manufactured engineering assets, as part of an installation team.
- Willingness to do overtime when required in order to complete workbook.
Beneficial but not required
- Experience with electrical systems, pneumatic, hydraulics and motor drives.
To apply for the position please click Apply Now below to email your CV along with a brief covering letter. If you don’t have a CV please say a bit more about your past work experience and how you fit our job brief. Please include your mobile phone number. We will get back to you within 48 hours.